If you're looking to efficiently distribute goods within the United Kingdom, choosing a warehouse located within the country can make your business operations much smoother. Luckily, in the UK, there are numerous top-notch warehouses that cater to the needs of various industries.
In this article, we'll highlight some of the best warehouse options, with a focus on smaller, local facilities. Smaller warehouses often provide customized and personalized service, making them a great choice for growing eCommerce businesses looking for flexibility in their supply chain management.
With that in mind, we’ve selected the following 3PLs because they excel in one or more of the following areas:
- Quality of service and/or good reviews
- Prime warehouse locations
- Hard-to-find value-added services
As a fulfillment center, Huboo is well-positioned to handle order fulfillment for the United Kingdom and European Union alike with its five warehouse locations. Huboo provides a range of fulfillment services including EDI/retail fulfillment, kitting & assembly, subscription boxes, branded packaging, B2B fulfillment, and returns processing, among others.
Huboo is able to support most popular eCeommerce platforms, including Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, Walmart, WooCommerce, Amazon, and eBay. The company can fulfill within multiple niches, including apparel, beauty, crafts & games, health, home, and merchandise.
Customer support is robust and available by email, phone, and live chat. Huboo will even provide its clients with a dedicated account manager.
Locations: United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Netherlands
- Integrates with most popular eCommerce channels
- Capable of handling tricky projects that involve crowdfunding, nutraceuticals, food and beverage, wine and spirits, CBD, raw materials, and published works
- Great coverage of the UK and European Union
- Lots of detailed case studies on their website
2. UK Fulfilment Service
UK Fulfilment Service is a solid choice for your order fulfillment needs in the United Kingdom. Just about every service you’re likely to need is covered. That includes EDI/retail fulfillment, kitting and assembly, subscription boxes, branded packaging, B2B fulfillment, returns processing, Amazon FBA prep, crowdfunding, and special projects.
They are able to integrate with hundreds of shopping carts, marketplaces, and shipping carriers, giving you the flexibility to work with your favorite software and benefit from their services. They serve a variety of difficult niches, including apparel, beauty, health products, food and beverage, CBD, nutraceuticals, and raw materials.
Plus, similarly to Huboo, UK Fulfillment Service also offers support through dedicated account managers, email, phone, and live chat.
Location: Derby, United Kingdom
- Late cut-off times for same-day fulfillment deadlines
- Hundreds of shopping cart, marketplace, and shipping carrier integrations
- Offers eco-friendly order fulfillment services for the environmentally-conscious
Website: UK Fulfilment Service
While not a small company like the others on this list, ShipMonk has an excellent reputation when it comes to fulfilling orders. The company's guiding principle is to help ecommerce brands "stress less and grow more" by freeing up time for entrepreneurs to focus on other aspects of their business.
ShipMonk has 11 state-of-the-art facilities located throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, and Europe, employing over 2,000 team members. They are known for their seamless integrations, superior shipping rates and services, and powerful order, inventory, and warehouse management technology.
The company has received numerous accolades and recognition from industry leaders and publications, including being named on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for five consecutive years, being recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and being named as a Business Intelligence Group “Company of the Year” for three consecutive years.
Locations: Coalville, UK; Mexico; Canada; United States: Florida, California, Nevada, Texas, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Kentucky
- Great coverage in the US, Mexico, Canada as well as the UK
- Large company with a proven track record
- Competent in shipping nearly any vertical, including specialized ones such as hazmat, FDA approved goods, and automotive parts
4. E-PAC Fulfilment Solutions
E-PAC Fulfillment Solutions provides warehouse and fulfillment needs for apparel and cosmetic companies. Their unique experience in the fashion industry makes them a great fit this niche which is otherwise very difficult to serve. In addition to providing all the standard expected services, they also offer a variety of value-added services, quality control, secure storage, FTL & LTL, transloading, cross-docking, and longterm storage.
E-PAC operates a 32,000 sq. ft. warehouse that is located within two hours of all South East UK sea ports and air terminals. E-PAC is proud to offer their slogan "we grow with you" which means that they are here to help businesses that have outgrown their current space and want to focus on growing their business without the worry of moving or taking on additional overhead costs.
Location: Southeast United Kingdom
- Excellent for fulfilling apparel and cosmetics
- Bespoke system integrations
- Lots of value-added services, including quality control, secure storage, FTL & LTL, transloading, cross-docking, and longterm storage
Website: E-PAC Fulfilment Solutions
5. Think Big Fulfilment
Think Big Fulfilment is a reliable and trusted family-run business that offers a variety of contract packing, storage, and fulfillment services. With over 30 years of experience in the packing industry, they understand the needs of brand owners and their goal of reaching end-users across different sectors, including multichannel independent retailers, independent discounters, and large discounters.
Think Big offers top-quality co-packing, storage, and fulfillment services. Whether you have small or large contract packing orders, Think Big can handle it all with a combination of hand packing and automatic machinery. To make things even easier for their clients, they offer straightforward pricing for their packages and a customer portal for 24/7 order status updates, stock levels, and kit build information.
- Offers co-packing and storage in addition to fulfillment
- Lots of experience in the wholesale sector
- Able to handle small to large contract packing orders
- Easy to understand package pricing
Location: England, United Kingdom
Website: Think Big Fulfilment
Selazar offers eCommerce fulfillment services to businesses of all sizes. The company provides a range of services, including warehouse storage and management, picking and packing, custom packaging, and shipping through their extensive courier network. They also offer value-added services such as secure storage and FTL & LTL.
With their cloud-based fulfillment platform, businesses can automate their online order delivery and manage logistics from anywhere. Selazar is equipped to handle various products including apparel, fashion, large home items, health and beauty products, and also provides the ability to ship subscription boxes. With a fast onboarding process, smart pricing, and a customer-centric approach, Selazar is a trusted partner in eCommerce fulfillment.
Location: England, United Kingdom
- Able to handle apparel, fashion, large home items, and health and beauty products
- Ability to ship subscription boxes
- Value-added services include secure storage and FTL & LTL
7. Vision Logistics
Vision Logistics operates across several different sectors, including healthcare logistics, ecommerce fulfillment, experiential marketing, and specialist logistics. With over twenty years of experience, the company provides bespoke solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Vision Logistics has over 290,000 square feet of warehousing across nine strategically located depots. In addition to providing standard eCommerce fulfillment services, the company's experience in experiential marketing logistics has made it a preferred logistics partner for many marketing and event agencies throughout the UK.
The company has several accreditations, including ISO 9001 and Cyber Essentials Plus Compliance. At the time of writing, it is also working on its ISO 14001 certification.
Locations: Fareham and Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
- Warehousing is located across nine strategically located depots in the UK
- Offers cold storage and cross-docking services
- Able to fulfill food and beverage, wine and spirits, nutraceuticals, and published works
Website: Vision Logistics
8. We Prep FBA LTD
We Prep FBA offers a range of quality prep services for Amazon FBA sellers. The company is run by Fred and Arthur, full-time Amazon FBA sellers with multiple, successful private label brands. With over five years of experience, they have learned from their eCommerce experiences and have created fulfillment services that help FBA sellers maximize control, expansion, and profit margins.
Services offered by We Prep FBA include private label and wholesale prep, arbitrage prep, fulfillment, book prep, and product development. In addition to this, they also fulfill orders directly to customers via eCommerce platforms such as Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Shopify and others.
Locations: Felixstow Port & Ipswich, United Kingdom
- Offers secure storage, FTL & LTL, transloading, cross-docking, and longterm storage services
- Able to ship for a variety of specialty solutions, including big & bulky, hazmat, food & beverage, wine & spirits, CBD, nutraceutical, raw materials, publishing, automotive, and FDA approved items
- Run by full-time Amazon FBA sellers with multiple, successful private label brands (so they know what you’re going through)
Website: We Prep FBA LTD
9. Parcel Master
ParcelMaster specializes in servicing small to medium-sized businesses. They provide a full suite of fulfillment services including EDI/retail, kitting and assembly, subscription boxes, branded packaging, B2B fulfillment, returns processing, Amazon FBA prep, crowdfunding fulfillment, and special projects. They are capable of shipping products within various niches including big and bulky, hazmat, food and beverage, wine and spirits, CBD, nutraceutical, raw materials, published materials, and automotive parts.
ParcelMaster integrates with marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, eCommerce platforms like Shopify and Magento, as well as ERPs like Brightpearl and Linnworks to streamline the backoffice operations for their clients.
Location: United Kingdom
- Offers a full suite of eCommerce fulfillment services: EDI/retail, kitting and assembly, subscription boxes, branded packaging, B2B fulfillment, returns processing, Amazon FBA prep, crowdfunding, and special projects
- Can ship within multiple difficult niches such as big and bulky, hazmat, food and beverage, wine and spirits, CBD, nutraceutical, raw materials, published materials, and automotive parts
- Offers real-time support for clients
Website: Parcel Master
10. FPF Warehousing Limited
Need help processing inventory in the UK, but don’t need full-scale order fulfillment? FPF Warehousing Limited is a good option. They provide services ranging from container devanning to pallet storage, Amazon FBA prep to order consolidation.
While you will likely need a more complete eCommerce fulfillment solution for long-term use, FPF Warehousing is a great option for filling in some of the service gaps left by other companies.
Location: United Kingdom
- Good for unusual tasks like container devanning, pallet storage, and order consolidation
- Provides Amazon FBA prep
- Works well in tandem with other warehousing solutions
Website: FPF Warehousing Limited
11. Hutch Logistics
Hutch is a company that provides fulfillment services to eCommerce brands. They offer a full suite of services, including EDI/retail fulfillment, kitting and assembly, subscription boxes, branded packaging, B2B fulfillment, returns processing, Amazon FBA prep, crowdfunding fulfillment, and special project requests.
Hutch is capable of fulfilling a variety of products including food and beverage, wine and spirits, CBD, nutraceuticals, and published materials. The company also provides secure storage, FTL & LTL, transloading, cross-docking, long-term storage, temperature controlled, and cold storage to their clients.
The company specializes in creating good post-purchase experiences, offering aftercare, gifting, and workflows services in addition to the standard eCommece fulfillment services. Hutch is dedicated to helping brands win customers for life through these services.
- Offers a full suite of fulfillment services, including: EDI/retail fulfillment, kitting and assembly, subscription boxes, branded packaging, B2B fulfillment, returns processing, Amazon FBA prep, crowdfunding fulfillment, and special project requests
- Provides aftercare, gifting, and workflows services for strong post-purchase experiences
- Offers a variety of services including secure storage, FTL & LTL, transloading, cross-docking, longterm storage, temperature controlled and cold storage
Website: Hutch Logistics
12. Wonderpack Eco
Wonderpack offers eco-friendly fulfilment services with earth-friendly packaging materials. The company has been in business for over 15 years. They also offer a range of custom reports to keep clients informed about the status of their operations and use a cloud-based fulfilment platform so clients can manage the business from anywhere.
Wonderpack offers transparent pricing and has received positive testimonials from its clients. They integrate with a variety of platforms and are committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Offers eco-friendly fulfillment complete with plastic-free, earth-friendly packing materials
- Have been in the business over 15 years
- Create custom reports to keep their clients informed about the status of their fulfillment operations
Website: Wonderpack Eco
13. Total Fulfilment
Total Fulfilment offers order fulfillment services for online retailers and wholesalers. In addition to typical eCommerce fulfillment services, the company provides robust reporting and analytics through its software, which also includes an easy-to-use live dashboard for order updates, inventory management tools, and courier tracking information.
The company's pick and pack services are industry-leading and their purpose-built distribution center has a capacity for 15,000 pallet spaces. The company offers a variety of integrations for popular sales channels, including Amazon, Ebay, and Shopify, and can integrate almost any sales channel into its Total Fulfilment Hub.
- All the major order fulfillment services and integrations are provided
- Offers quality control services in addition to fulfillment
- Their software provides robust reporting and analytics for decision-making
Website: Total Fulfilment
14. Packshack Ltd
Packshack is a global fulfillment partner that provides multi-channel services to companies seeking to fulfill their orders domestically and internationally. With a reputation for excellence and trust, Packshack has established a presence in the United Kingdom, as well as on both coasts of the United States, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, and France. This comprehensive global coverage enables companies to expand into new markets with ease.
In addition to traditional fulfillment services, Packshack offers a range of solutions to meet the diverse needs of its clients, including Direct-to-Consumer (D2C), Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM), Business-to-Business (B2B), and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). In other words, no matter where your orders need to go - to customers, other businesses, or Amazon's fulfillment centers - Packshack has you covered with its comprehensive range of UK-based fulfillment services.
Locations: NJ, CA, FL, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, United Kingdom
- 9 warehouses located domestically and internationally
- 360 degree eCommerce fulfillment services
- Fully transparent and all-inclusive pricing with no long-term contracts
Website: Packshack Ltd
15. Worldwide Logistics Group UK
Worldwide Logistics Group is not just a 3PL, but a freight forwarder as well. The company provides services including secure storage, transloading, cross-docking, long-term storage, EDI/retail fulfillment, kitting and assembly, branded packaging, B2B fulfillment, returns processing, Amazon FBA prep, and special projects. They serve a wide range of industries including fashion, energy, events, hospitality, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food, and automative industries.
They have extensive knowledge of the specifications and procedures for major eCommerce platforms such as Amazon, Zappos, Wayfair, WooCommerce, and Shopify. They also provide uncommon services such as customs compliance and classification consultation, as well as climate-controlled warehousing.
Location: United Kingdom
- Experienced in the fashion, energy, event, hospitality, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, and automative industries
- Offers secure storage, FTL & LTL, transloading, cross-docking, and longterm storage
- Services include EDI/retail fulfillment, kitting and assembly, branded packaging, B2B fulfillment, returns processing, Amazon FBA prep, and special projects
Website: Worldwide Logistics Group UK
16. TIVE Fulfilment
TIVE UK specializes in shipping clothing, accessories, and printed goods. The company's main goal is to provide a 10/10 experience for customers and has been helping brands grow ever since its founding in 2019.
The company offers a range of services, including EDI/retail fulfillment, subscription boxes, branded packaging, B2B fulfillment, returns processing, Amazon FBA prep, and crowdfunding fulfillment.
- Able to ship big and bulky items
- Offers secure storage
- Services include EDI/retail fulfillment, subscription boxes, branded packaging, B2B fulfillment, returns processing, Amazon FBA prep, and crowdfunding fulfillment
Website: TIVE Fulfilment
17. Delta Fulfilment
Delta Fulfilment provides their customers with a dedicated account manager and are able to process over 1 million orders each year with a pick and pack accuracy of 99.85%. Their network of technology-driven warehouses are spread throughout Europe and they have the ability to integrate seamlessly with a variety of ecommerce platforms.
They offer eCommerce order fulfilment, dropshipping for major retailers, and Amazon FBA preparation services. The company is proud of their high level of customer satisfaction and the positive feedback they have received from their clients.
Location: United Kingdom
- All clients receive a dedicated account manager
- Pick and pack accuracy is 99.85%
- Processes over 1 million orders per year
Website: Delta Fulfilment
18. Global Reach Logistics
Global Reach Logistics provides end-to-end logistics service to fast-growing online retailers. The company is committed to improving the flexibility and scalability of their clients' businesses, so they can focus on growth while Global Reach Logistics takes care of the logistics.
With 5 warehouses located around the world and a 24/7 availability, the company is able to send out 99.5% of orders the same day, offering a convenient and efficient service to their clients. Global Reach Logistics has a global reach and works closely with leading carriers in the UK to remove logistical barriers and provide a comprehensive service to their clients.
- 5 warehouses located around the world
- Sends out 99.5% of orders the same day
- Available 24/7
Website: Global Reach Logistics
Getting Quotes From The Best 3PLs In The United Kingdom
To get an accurate quote from 3PLs, it is important to provide as much detail as possible about your products. That means providing information on the size and weight of your items and orders, the number of SKUs you sell, the location of your customers, and your packaging requirements.
Most companies will let you submit requests for quotes on their website. But, you need to contact multiple (sometimes dozens of) 3PLs to find the right one, and that's a time-consuming process.
Want to skip the repetition and streamline your search? Get in touch with Fulfill.com to start your search free of charge, and make sure you find the best 3PL for your business.